If you are a national or international firm interested in partnering with FATE, please send us information about your company, including a company profile, details about past projects, and why your company would be a good fit for collaboration. Please also send detailed information about the project and timeline for possible collaboration. Send messages to email@example.com or contact us at +250 78 626 8058.
If you are an individual consultant, please send us your CV, along with a cover letter explaining why your skills match our requirements (below), and a short writing sample (no more than 5 pages). Be sure to enter “Individual Consultant Application” in the subject heading of your message.
Applicants from all nationalities are encouraged, though preference is given to Rwandans and those currently based in Rwanda. Potential consultants should meet the following requirements:
- Experience with gender mainstreaming, analysis and women’s empowerment
- Respect for deadlines and ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality products in a timely manner
- Comfort in a multi-cultural setting and team
- Fluency in English speaking and writing and high proficiency in French, Kinyarwanda or Kiswahili
- Patience and a good sense of humour
Please note that we will not reply to all applications.